We, AGX Tecnologia e Marketing LTDA (“AGX”, or “we”), are committed to safeguarding your privacy and protecting your data. The purpose of this document is to clarify what information is collected from users of Our site - http://agx.net.br - and respective services - (“You”) and how that data is used.
Acceptance of our Policy will be made when you register on our platform to enjoy one of the services mentioned above. Such acceptance will occur upon the moment when you affirmatively agree to the use of your data for each of the purposes described here. This will indicate that you are aware of and in full agreement with how we will use your information and data. If you choose not to provide us with the Personal Data necessary to use our products, or to provide our services (we will indicate when applicable), or if you do not agree with this Policy, we will not be able to provide you with our products and / or services. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not continue your registration procedure and do not use our services. However, please let us know your disagreement so that we can clarify or improve them.
This document was written in a simple and accessible way, with several examples of data collection and use, precisely so that you can read and understand the way we use your data to offer you a safe and comfortable experience in using the services that we offer you.
This Policy is divided as follows to facilitate its understanding:
- What are the sources of personal data?
- What types of data does AGX collect?
- With whom does AGX share your data?
- International data transfer
- What are the rights of data subjects?
- How long will the data be stored for?
- Policy Changes
1. What are the sources of personal data?
The amount and type of information collected by AGX varies depending on your use of our services. We will collect different data if you are visiting our website, downloading our ebooks or registering in some form. And to make these definitions and differences more accessible, we have divided the collection of user data into 04 parts, so that you can understand what applies specifically to you.
This Policy applies to Personal Data that we collect from or about you through the following sources:
AGX website. Consumer-oriented site operated by or for AGX including sites that We operate under our own domains / URLs and mini sites that We maintain on third party social networks, such as Facebook (sites).
AGX Software / Applications (noovm.com or mysitearea.net). Consumer-oriented software or mobile applications operated by or for AGX, as applications.
Ad interactions. Interactions with our ads (for example, if you interact with one or more of our ads on a third-party website, we may receive information about that interaction).
Data created by Us. During our interactions with You, we may create Personal Data about You (for example, but not limited to, records of your purchases on our websites, and records of your interactions with our content and emails).
Events. Events held and organized by AGX, as well as events in which AGX participates as a sponsor or exhibitor.
It is also worth mentioning that we store information about all contacts already made with our users, regardless of the type of user who made the contact. Such information includes content downloaded from our pages and interactions by emailsuch as opening and clicks.
By clicking on the content sharing buttons on the social networks available on our pages, the user will be publishing the content through his profile on the selected network. AGX does not have access to users' login and password on these networks, nor will it publish content on behalf of the user without the user performing this action.
It is worth mentioning that all the data we collect is used to provide our services. For this reason, all data and information about you is treated as confidential, and we will only use it for the purposes described and authorized by you, mainly so that you can use our services fully, always aiming to improve your experience as a user. In that sense, see in section 2 what applies to you.
1.2. What are the Legal Bases for data collection?
Uwe use as legal basis for data collection only forms authorized by law, such as, but not limited to consent, the legitimate interest and the regular execution of signed contracts. When the legal basis for collection is not consent, we will always observe the legislation in force, as well as respect the individual rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
2. What types of data does AGX collect?
2.1. Site visitors
If you only access our website, we will collect your browsing data. In this case, when you visit our website, a "cookie" is inserted in your browser through the Google Analytics software, to identify how many times you return to our address.
"Cookies" are identifiers that we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and resources on our Services are visited and how many people access them.
2.2. AGX Leads
If you interact with our materials and content, we will collect, in addition to your browsing data mentioned in the Visitors section, your visit data on our pages, and other information you choose to share with us, through your interactions with our forms. , Landing Pages and emails, for example.
In order to offer content and materials of interest to you, it is often necessary to cross-check the data we collect from you, so that our marketing actions are directed to what you expect to receive from us. We guarantee that this crossing is not made in a discriminatory manner, and does not harm any individual rights or freedoms of you. In addition, you can, at any time, request a change of removal of change or remove such data processing permissions, through our website Contact.
Considering all these points, some possibilities of using your data may occur. In that sense, we recommend that you read the examples below:
- Your e-mail is used for the operation of sending the material or information requested by you when filling out the form. It can also be used to send Newsletters, always related to topics of Digital marketing, human resources, technology in general, customer success, and also communication about the launch of new free materials or new products from AGX and partners. However, the user can cancel the subscription at any time;
- AGX employees may eventually contact you via e-mail or telephone to conduct research or present products and services;
- Send you messages about support or service, such as alerts, notifications and updates;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, news, updates, events and other matters that you may be interested in; and
- Conduct targeted advertising according to your tastes, interests and other information collected.
2.3. Users of AGX Sites and Services
If you use any of our services and / or products, we will collect the following categories and types of personal data: contact details (name, email and phone), location data (country, state and city), professional profile data (job title, name and segment of the company you work for, number of employees in that company, academic background and years of experience), billing data (name, social security number, address, credit card), data for marketing purposes (your marketing and information about your CRM).
If you register through your account at Facebook/ Google, we will collect publicly accessible personal data on your social network profile, such as name and profile photo. The provision of the email is optional, you can define this data at the time of your registration. And in order to integrate with the services offered, we may collect all the data that is made available as publicly accessible by Facebook / Google to our system, in addition to information about your ads, what materials and content you interacted with, how many clicks they received, information about visitors on their websites that are available on that platform.
For the registration of access to services and / or products in the free trial modality, the following are collected:
- contact details (name, email and phone)
- professional profile data (job title, company, company segment, number of company employees.
For the contracting of our services and / or products, the following are collected:
- contact details (name, email and phone);
- professional profile data (job title, company, company segment, number of company employees);
- locational data (country, state and city);
- billing and collection data (corporate name or name, trade name, CNPJ or CPF, legal guardian and his CPF, address of the head office, credit card data, when the option for this payment method is made, options regarding Simples Nacional, complementary data for issuing Invoice and payment currency for international customers).
2.4. Users of AGX Customers' websites
AGX makes available to its customers, through marketing and CRM tools and software, tools for marketing and sales automation, creation of Landing Pages, Pop-ups, Forms, sending e-mail marketing, among others that involve management personal information of users with whom your customers have a relationship.
However, it is important to mention that AGX does not control the information collected by third parties using its system. These data belong to the AGX customers, who use, disclose and protect them in accordance with their respective privacy policies. They are also responsible for directly obtaining users' consent, and with this power, collect, manage and process confidential information.
Since AGX does not control the data that is collected directly by its Customers, in order to minimize incidents involving personal data, AGX adopts the best information security practices (see item 6) and secure development existing in the market, so that your Customers can use a secure tool to manage their personal data and their customers' data as well. If you have any questions about how your data is being managed, we recommend that you contact the company offering services to you.
2.5. Event Participants
If you participate in any event held by AGX, the data necessary to confirm your registration (such as name, location data, company where you work and place of residence) will be collected through an outsourced ticket sales platform.
Your e-mail data, collected at our events, will be shared with our Marketing team, in order to send you content and news regarding topics related to the event proposal. You can request changes to these preferences, at any time, through our page of contact.
3. With whom does AGX share your data?
As the site is an online platform, AGX will be able to operate together with other companies in a wide range of activities, including to provide localization features, advertisers, sponsors and business partners, online and offline, in addition to dissemination tools and performance analysis. Accordingly, we reserve the right to share your information, including location, registration and interest data, with the companies listed below, whenever possible, anonymously, in order to preserve your privacy as much as possible.
We do not rent, sell or transfer your personal data to anyone except the partner companies listed below. We may come to share your personal data, in the cases mentioned below:
Advertisers: You will eventually be able to directly receive ads, content and links displayed in a personalized way from AGX, according to your interests and behaviors on our platform or other services with which you interact. For that, data can be shared between AGX and the targeted advertising platform, mainly unique identifiers, IP addresses, cookies and other information collected from your browser, which can be used to measure the efficiency of online advertising. You can always oppose this advertising by contacting us through our contact page.
Our partners: We employ other companies to perform work on our behalf and we need to share your personal data with them to provide products and services to you. For example, we use data hosting services to store our database, we also use means of payment services to be able to process the billing data for our products purchased by you. Our Partners are only authorized to use personal data for the specific purposes they were contracted for, therefore, they will not use your personal data for other purposes, in addition to the provision of services provided for in the contract.
Statistics: The data stored by AGX may be used for statistical purposes (analytics). These data are grouped, in order to provide a macro analysis of the scenario, and, therefore, do not seek to identify or make identifiable the holders of personal data, but only to better understand how their access is platforms AGX, in order to improve the provision of services and customize products more targeted to the interests of users.
Profiles of social networks or other submissions: Registering on AGX platforms allows you to register by logging in to your account via Facebook or Gmail, so that certain data from your Facebook and Gmail account may come to be shared with AGX. In this sense, when logging in, check the publicly accessible personal data that is authorized by these platforms so that you can decide what you want to share or not. We do not control the policies and practices of any other third party website or service, so if you register using your profile on a social network, be aware of this.
4. International Data Transfer
AGX collects and transfers personal data collected in Brazil to countries located in the European Union and the USA. This transfer takes place for AGX Partners who work in the processing of personal data, and these transfers involve only AGX Partner companies that have shown to be in compliance process or in compliance with GDPR and with Brazilian sectoral data protection laws.
AGX has its headquarters in Brazil and the data we collect is governed by Brazilian law. By accessing or using the AGX Services or providing personal data to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of such data to Brazil and other countries, mentioned above.
5. What are the rights of data subjects?
You can always choose not to disclose your data to us, but keep in mind that some of this data may be necessary to register on our platforms or use some of our resources and products that we offer you. Regardless, you will always have rights relating to the privacy and protection of your personal data, and we are not only concerned with the security of that data, we are also concerned that you have access and knowledge of all your rights relating to personal data.
Accordingly, below we summarize all the rights you have under the General Data Protection Law (LGPD), the other Brazilian sectoral laws relating to data protection and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which are:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right of exclusion;
- Confirmation right about the existence of treatment;
- Right to request o blocking or deleting;
- Right to information from public or private entities;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to automated decision review;
- Right to object to treatment;
- Right to explain the logic behind the collection of your data;
- Right to information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of denial;
- Right to withdraw your consent.
In this sense, below is a brief explanation and examples of some of these rights:
- Request for access to your personal data. This right allows you to request and receive a copy of your personal data that we hold about you.
- Request to rectify your personal data at AGX. This right allows you to request the correction and / or rectification of your personal data at any time, in case you identify that some of them are incorrect. However, to make this correction effective, we will have to check the validity of the data you provide us.
- Request to delete your personal data. This right allows you to ask us to delete your personal data from our platform. All collected data will be deleted from our servers when you request it or when it is no longer necessary or relevant to offer our services to you, unless there is any other reason for its maintenance, such as any legal obligation to retain data or need of preserving these to safeguard AGX's rights. To change your personal information or delete it from our database, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right of objection to data processing. When we are trusting a legitimate interest (or third parties) and there is something about your specific situation that would make you want to oppose processing in that field, as you think it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to dispute where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. ex .. In some cases, we can demonstrate that we have legitimate reasons to process your data, which override your rights, as in such cases they may be essential for the supply of the product and / or service.
- Right to request o blocking or deleting. This right allows You to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if You want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) when You need data to be maintained even if we no longer need it, as needed, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (c) if You opposed the use of your data, but in this case we need to verify that we have a legitimate reason to use it.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data. This right allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) when you need you to keep the data even if we no longer need it, as needed, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (c) you opposed the use of your data, but we need to verify that we have a legitimate reason to use it.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent, however, this will not affect the legality of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products. And if this is the case, we will notify you when this occurs.
- Right to review automated decisions. You also have the right to request a review of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of your personal data that affects your interests.
You may need to request specific information from yourself to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you for more information regarding your request in order to expedite our response. Your legitimate requests will be answered within 5 (five) business days. If your request is particularly complex or if you have made several requests, we will notify you and keep you updated on the progress of your request, if it takes longer than anticipated in this item.
If you have Any questions about these issues and how you can exercise those rights, feel free to contact us through our page of contact.
6. How long will AGX store the data for?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, including for the purpose of complying with any legal, contractual obligations, or request from competent authorities.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of damage from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purpose of processing your data and whether we can achieve these purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you use our products and services, your account information will be kept as long as you keep that account active. If you request cancellation, your information will be deleted within 60 days of account cancellation. If you are an AGX lead, the information regarding your interactions with us will be stored for a period of 5 (five) years. Likewise, if you request the deletion of your data and / or your account, in this case, AGX will keep the data for even 72 (seventy-two hours) after your exclusion request.
Address: Av. Paulista, 1842, 17th floor.
Bela Vista, São Paulo, SP, CEP: 01310-923.
Updated on 2021-03-23